Job type: Full time
Application Deadline: Open
The Program Manager, Reconciliation together with the Program Director, Reconciliation, colleagues, partners and advisors, supports the development and implementation of the Foundation’s Reconciliation strategy, funding and partnerships. The Manager is a core member of the Programs Team and balances focus area management with cross-cutting responsibilities to support the effective functioning of the team as a whole.
Focus Area Management
- Supports the development and implementation of the Reconciliation focus area strategy, in alignment with the Foundation’s overall strategic direction.
- Identifies resources, gaps and needs in the field and recommends options/approaches for consideration.
- Manages and ensures operational excellence in due diligence, funding and contract management, evaluation and reporting for the Reconciliation focus area.
- Implements an annual work plan.
- Supports the administration of the Reconciliation focus area budget and oversees financial reports by partners.
- Ensures information is up to date in the funding and partnership database.
- Participates in strategic partnership development.
- Keeps abreast of trends from the field, learns from and with partners, and initiates and conducts research to support focus area development.
- Participates in the design and implementation of convening activities.