Tune in on March 26th at 7pm (PST) to hear Charles Montgomery, author of the book, Happy City, share his thoughts about how cities shape our happiness.
“Can we build transportation systems that maximize future happiness in Metro Vancouver? It won’t be easy: In the complex modern world, humans have proved not to be experts at what economists call “maximizing utility”— or choosing what’s actually best for us. But there is hope. Montgomery will offer a powerful new vision of city life and novel strategies for how to get there.”
- Watch the live webcast (creative-services.sfu.ca/broadcast)
- Read Charles’ blog post on how to make your city a happier place in 10 easy steps.
- Follow Charles on twitter @thehappycity.
- SFU Lecture Series Details
- Enter the #HappyCity Contest and win great prizes. Details.