Do you want to participate in the creation of a new type of civic and collaborative place? Here’s a great opportunity!
Entremise is launching a call for proposals for a temporary occupancy project in an industrial municipal building located at 204 Young Street in Griffintown, Montreal.
The deadline to submit your project is Monday, January 22! Find out more.
We want a country in which:
- public, private and social sectors are engaged in active efforts to close the gap between the socioeconomic wellbeing of Indigenous and non-Indigenous people
- the public sector, private investors and philanthropists separately and collaboratively deploy financial capital to create positive social and environmental impact
- social innovation is an integral part of Canada’s innovation ecosystem, enabling civic institutions to co-create policies, initiatives and programs that enable citizens to contribute a diversity of skills and perspectives to Canadian society
- public, private and civil society sectors act collaboratively and courageously to advance human thriving and address shared challenges
- humans’ social and economic footprint is in balance with the natural ecosystems that sustain life.