The Foundation is seeking an Impact Investing Analyst for its Solutions Finance team. Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Junior Impact Investments Analyst
Support the work of the Director, Solutions Finance and the Solutions Finance Development Manager in managing and safeguarding the Foundation’s impact investments.
Director, Solutions Finance
- Monitor on-going performance of investments, including progress against financial return and impact objectives.
- Assist with due diligence of investment proposals, present to the Solutions Finance Committee and to the Investment Committee.
- Work with the Solutions Finance team to grow the knowledge base of financial models.
- Assist in the production of quarterly investment reports.
- Assist with managing capital commitments and monitoring of financial transactions.
- Identify and implement procedures to increase operational efficiency.
- Liaise with internal team to ensure financial records are current and to facilitate portfolio reporting.
- Respond and meet with external stakeholders.
- Contribute to proposals and reports to the Board and selected external audiences.
- Undertake administrative and other tasks as needed.
Skills and attributes:
- Strong interest in impact investing and social economy.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently.
- Collaborative approach to working in a small team.
- Strong analytical skills, good knowledge of Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or economics.
- Two to three years of relevant work experience.
- Interest in and commitment to organizational objectives.
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written).
Deadline to apply: Open until filled. Ideal start date: September 1, 2017.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org