OuiShare is proud to be organizing their second International Collaboration Day this month, with over 45 co-working spaces hosting open co-working days and talks about connecting and collaborating. Join the community at events in London, Barcelona, Paris, Cordoba, Sevilla, Valencia, Donostia, Nice, Frankfurt and many more!
iCollDay is a set of globally-connected events – facilitated by co-working spaces – to build collaborative relationships across all sectors and disciplines.
The inaugural iCollDay took place on 16th January 2014 and saw 45 co-working communities in 30 cities from New Zealand to San Fran participate.
OuiShare is a think and do-tank with the mission to empower citizens, public institutions and companies to create a collaborative economy: an economy based on sharing, collaboration and openness, relying on horizontal networks and communities. Learn more about OuiShare here
Photo Credit: What’s Up?
We want a country in which:
- public, private and social sectors are engaged in active efforts to close the gap between the socioeconomic wellbeing of Indigenous and non-Indigenous people
- the public sector, private investors and philanthropists separately and collaboratively deploy financial capital to create positive social and environmental impact
- social innovation is an integral part of Canada’s innovation ecosystem, enabling civic institutions to co-create policies, initiatives and programs that enable citizens to contribute a diversity of skills and perspectives to Canadian society
- public, private and civil society sectors act collaboratively and courageously to advance human thriving and address shared challenges
- humans’ social and economic footprint is in balance with the natural ecosystems that sustain life.