Job type: Full time
Application Deadline: September 24, 2021.
Position Summary: Reporting to the COO, this position is responsible for maintaining a highly responsive, highly accountable and service oriented, confidential people management approach.
Core Responsibilities: The role is also responsible for the smooth, safe, and efficient office management and facilities maintenance.
- Develop creative and effective recruiting strategies to attract diverse people with lived experience while always integrating diversity and inclusion into recruiting efforts.
- Manage employment postings and hiring efforts including screening calls prior to interviews while ensuring consistency in hiring processes.
- Oversee and maintain the onboarding process, develop proper tools, ensure they are used efficiently and support hiring managers to successfully on-board their new hire.
- Participate in developing compelling job postings/organizational materials to help potential candidates understand the Foundation, its history, culture, values, vision, and impact.
- Manage and maintain job descriptions.