Job type: Full time
Application Deadline: January 17, 2022
The Investment Manager will work closely with the CIO and investment team to ensure investment policies and procedures are respected. They will evaluate investment performance, opportunities and make recommendations for the CIO and Investment Committee’s consideration.
- Leads the identification, development, and implementation of strategies and initiatives to enhance investment performance.
- Reviews and monitors investment performance and risk characteristics.
- Monitors asset allocation and implements re-balancing actions in accordance with the Statement of Investment Policies & Procedures (SIP&P).
- Presents investment initiatives, performance, and other appropriate matters to the Investment Committee.
- Supports monitoring and oversight of the Foundation’s pension plan.
- Ensures compliance with the Foundation’s SIP&P and investment management agreements.
- Assists the Director of Finance in preparing for the annual audit, operating budget, regulatory filings and investment accounting.