On November 2, Social Innovation Generation and Frances Westley—the JW McConnell Chair in Social Innovation at the University of Waterloo and the co-Founder of the Waterloo Institute for Social Innovation and Resilience—launch Inspiring Action for Social Impact Series, a new webinar series focusing on Canadian ideas in social innovation.
The 8-week series, featuring leaders of the SiG initiative, will explore social innovation—sharing lessons learned, best practices and emerging concepts and ideas.
- November 2: Frances Westley on Social Innovation and Resilience
- November 9: Stephen Huddart on Managing Social Innovation
- November 16: Allyson Hewitt on Shared Value & what it means for the non-profit sector
- November 23: Cheryl Rose on Community-University Partnerships
- November 30: Tim Draimin on Supporting global learning: Australia/Canada social innovation synergies
- December 7: Al Etmanski on Natural Care
- December 13: Tim Brodhead on Key trends in philanthropy for grant seekers from a SI perspective (Note: this event takes place on a Tuesday)
- December 20: Dr. Ilse Treurnicht on Upcoming Trends in Innovation
For full webinar details, visit the SiG series website.