The first offering of the Graduate Diploma in Social Innovation will focus on the issues of mental health, aging, and newcomers to Canada.
If you are seeking creative solutions to big problems, open to exploring and utilizing multiple and cross-cutting perspectives, and eager to develop the habits of thought and strategic skills necessary to make transformative change possible, this program was designed with you in mind.
- Become a more creative and sophisticated systems-thinker
- Learn to better identify, nurture and seize opportunities to address the problems of greatest importance to you
- Build a national, cross-sectoral professional network
- Develop strategic skills and ways of thinking that will make you more effective in all your endeavors
- Position yourself to effectively address major social challenges
The Graduate Diploma in Social Innovation was created by the University of Waterloo in partnership with the Foundation.
Learn more about the program and application process from its website.