Job type: Full time
Application Deadline: January 21, 2022
The Director provides leadership to the Foundation in establishing policies, structures and activities that enable the Foundation to effectively use social finance and impact investments as a means of carrying out its mission.
- Provide leadership on Social Finance and Impact Investing strategies, including implementation and alignment of strategies across Foundation assets.
- Develop & oversee responsible investing strategies across the investment portfolio.
- Reviews and monitors impact and responsible investment performance and risk characteristics.
- Presents investment initiatives, performance, and other appropriate matters to the Investment Committee.
- Oversee the development of impact evaluation frameworks and measurement tools, including the Foundation’s annual impact report.