The is Foundation seeking an Investment Analyst to join its Finance team. Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Investments Analyst
Support the work of the Director, Investments in managing and safeguarding the Foundation’s investment assets.
- Assists in the monitoring and evaluation of existing and prospective portfolio managers
- Assists in the preparation of quarterly investment reports for the Investment Committee (IC).
- Develops and recommends enhancements to investment performance measurement, reconciliation and validation.
- Manages cash account balances and operational transactions.
- Assists in the management of the currency hedging program.
- Maintains contract, correspondence and statement files for all service providers (custodian, consultants, lawyers and investment managers).
- Provides investment accounting services support in preparation for the annual audit.
- Reviews management fee invoices, expense reports and payables.
- Assists the program/granting team in the preparation and monitoring of budgets.
- Provides support to the impact investing team.
- Participates in and leads staff teams.
Skills and attributes:
- Analytical, ability to initiate and take responsibility for projects.
- Flexible, collaborative, willing to adapt to changing priorities.
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or economics.
- Relevant work experience.
- Interest in and commitment to organizational objectives.
- Fluent in French and English.
Deadline to apply: Open until filled. Ideal start date: September 1, 2017.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com